Let’s face it, we are not the only popcorn selection when you are shopping at your favorite store so we need to continually prove why we are the best selection for you and your family.
So here is a little post about why our popcorn should be a steady in your pantry.
- We are organic. There are many reasons why you should care but here are our top 3. Conventional popcorn is notoriously a dirty crop, there are lots of chemicals are sprayed on it. Check out this article that gets into it a little: http://grist.org/article/checkout-line-iffy-pop/ . Secondly, when you choose organic there are other benefits like more nutrients—vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and micronutrients—than commercially grown foods because the soil is managed and nourished with sustainable practices by responsible standards. And third its good for our planet; it protects ecosystems, reduces pollution and preserves agricultural diversity.
- We use only the best oils. Like organic cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil and avocado oil. They have nutritional properties.
- We air pop. Air popped popcorn is much lighter and lower in fat and calories. It’s also healthier. Please read: http://www.today.com/health/popcorn-healthy-veggies-depends-how-you-pop-it-t73016
- We use Himalayan salt. Here is why you should care and why you should use it everywhere in your kitchen! http://www.naturalnews.com/028724_Himalayan_salt_sea.html
- We manufacture our popcorn in our own very clean SQF, organic, kosher facility. Because we are a small company quality control is everything to us. Heck we even support our local communities by employing 60+ employees.
- We stand behind our products. If you are not happy, we will make you happy. Period.
Hope this little checklist helps.
If you ever want to call us with suggestions, thoughts or just need a pick me up, you know where to find us!