Beet Dip With
Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
By: Dana Halsey
I love hummus as much as the next person, but sometimes you just need something a little different. You feel me? This beet dip is so easy. It tastes light, fresh and equal parts sweet and salty. The best part? All you have to do is add the ingredients into a food processor and blend.
Served with LesserEvil Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks and your choice of vegetables, this dip is the perfect switch up when you need a quick side dish that isn’t hummus!
- 1 bunch small beets (peeled and chopped, can use raw or cooked)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (can sub plain unsweetened coconut yogurt to make dairy-free)
- Add beets, walnuts, lemon juice, maple syrup, red pepper flakes, garlic and salt into a food processor. Puree on high until the beets and nuts are completely broken down. Scrape down the sides and then blend again to make sure the mixture is smooth. Add the olive oil, yogurt, and salt and pepper and blend again until fully combined.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.