Buffalo Cauliflower Dip
with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
In college, buffalo chicken was a weekly staple of mine. On pizza, in a wrap, wings and my favorite, in a dip form. No matter what variety, it was always drenched in ranch (definitely not blue cheese). Buffalo and ranch is one of those flavor combos that exudes comfort and indulgence, which is exactly why I created this healthy dip! Made with cauliflower and with dairy-free options, this dip packs a vegetable punch without sacrificing that delicious buffalo flavor. Paired with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks, you’ve got a match made in heaven and a recipe that’s perfect for game day, entertaining, or whenever the buffalo craving hits.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
- Salt and pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 container (8 ounces) cream cheese (can sub dairy-free cream cheese)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (can sub dairy-free mozzarella cheese)
- Preheat the oven to 425 and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Chop up the cauliflower into small florets and add to a large bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic powder and ¼ cup buffalo sauce (save the other ¼ cup for later). Make sure that each floret is evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower on the lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Turn the oven down to 350 and let the cauliflower cool for about 10 minutes.
- Once the cauliflower is cooled, add it to a food processor with remaining ¼ cup buffalo sauce, 8oz cream cheese, and ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (save the other ½ cup for sprinkling on top).
- Blend on high until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Scoop the mixture out into an 8x8 baking dish or round pie dish and smooth until the surface is even. Sprinkle on the remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese starts to slightly brown.
- For a crispier cheese, turn the broiler on high for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and then remove from the oven.
- Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped green onions and serve with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks, LesserEvil Classic Cheddah Popcorn, Carrots and Celery.
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.