Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Some foods are meant to be eaten during football season, and Jalapeño Poppers are just one of those foods. They’re easy to make, easy to serve and even easier to pop (no pun intended) in your mouth. The taste of the fresh pepper filled with melty, cheesy filling and topped with crispy LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs is perfect for game day or any appetizer spread. This recipe truly checks all the boxes: creamy, crispy, cheesy and spicy – all while being vegan and gluten free!
- 12 Jalapeños (cut in half lengthwise and de-seeded)
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of ½ a lime
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Pepper, to taste
- ½ cup crushed LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs (I put them in a food processor but you could also use a blender)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the jalapeños in half lengthwise and use a spoon to de-seed the peppers.
- In a bowl, mix together the vegan cream cheese, shredded vegan cheddar, parsley, lime juice, garlic powder, onion powder and salt and pepper.
- Add ¼ cup of the crushed LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs and fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Fill each pepper with a scoop of the cream cheese filling and sprinkle another spoonful of Paleo Puffs on top
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is crispy and golden brown
- Serve with your favorite dip (they go VERY well with vegan ranch) or eat them plain!
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.