$ until free shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 10 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email email@example.com
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Want to know a secret? These popcorn treats only use 4 ingredients. Better yet? The 3 added ingredients are ALREADY found in LesserEvil Dark Chocolate & Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn. These popcorn treats are made chewy and gooey without the use of high-sugar marshmallows, nut butters or processed ingredients. You’ll never want to eat regular rice krispies again after trying this recipe using popcorn – it’s sweet, salty and ultra-satisfying. Talk about a feel good holiday treat!
- 2/3 cup brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 4 cups LesserEvil Dark Chocolate Himalayan Pink Salt Popcorn
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse 1 cup of popcorn at a time until it is broken down into smaller pieces.
- Once all 4 cups are complete, add them to a large mixing bowl.
- Combine the coconut oil and brown rice syrup in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a slow boil and let it boil for 1 minute (it should get a little thicker).
- Remove from heat and let stand for one minute. You don’t want to let it sit for any longer because the mixture will start to thicken and harden!
- Pour the mixture over the popcorn and stir until all of the popcorn is evenly coated.
- Scoop the popcorn mixture into the lined baking dish and evenly distribute.
- Use another piece of parchment paper and place it on the top so you can press down on the mixture to make sure it is packed in. The harder you press down on it and the more packed in it is, the less crumbly they will be!
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in increments of 30 seconds, until the chocolate is melted.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the chocolate over the top of the popcorn mixture.
- Place the whole dish into the fridge and let it cool for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove the dish from the fridge and let them sit until they reach room temperature. Then slice into squares and serve!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake By: Mikyla Meckelson IngredientsHomemade Keto...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.