$ until free shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 10 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Grain-Free Baked Mac & Cheese
I had to take a shot at recreating everyone’s childhood favorite; except this one is grain-free mac and cheese, and dairy free with the exception of ghee. Just because I live in my van full-time doesn’t mean I can’t get creative in my tiny kitchen. This recipes is simple to make and takes only a handful of ingredients. Best of all, it’s made crunchy with the help of LesserEvil Grain Free “No Cheese” Puffs.
Course: Appetizer, Dinner
Author: Ashlee Rowland
- Baking Dish (I used a cast iron)
Ingredients (Organic, please!)
- 1 box (12 oz) Grain Free Noodles (I used Tolerant Foods)
Cashew Cheese Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 2 tsp Mustard Powder
- ¼ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Pinch of REAL Salt
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika (optional)
- LesserEvil Grain Free Himalayan Pink Paleo Puffs
- 2 tbsp Ghee (melted)
- Preheat your oven to 370 degrees fahrenheit
- Cook your noodles. I used Tolerant Foods and they call for 24 (TWENTY FOUR) cups of water. I live in a van; no way! I used 4.5 cups and it was perfect.
- While those are cooking, ad all your cashew cheese sauce ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Smash ½ bag of LesserEvil “No Cheese” Puffs (I walked on mine.) and mix that with 2 Tbsp ghee
- Once the noodles are cooked, drain and pour into your baking dish
- Add the cashew cheese sauce and mix well, top with the crunchy topping
- Bake for 20 minutes
This mac and cheese recipe is grain-free, soy-free and dairy-free with the exception of the ghee. If you’d like, you can swap that for coconut oil or avocado oil to keep it 100% dairy free. You can top it with some local chives for a nice flavor punch!
Remember, if I can do it in a van, you can do it in your home!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake By: Mikyla Meckelson IngredientsHomemade Keto...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats Want to know a secret?...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.