$ until free shipping
$5.99 subscription products shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 20 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email email@example.com
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip is a light and simple party snack. Ready in minutes, served with a side of Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs for the win!
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Course: Appetizer, Dip, Snack
Keyword: Coconut Milk, Dip, Peanut Butter
Servings: 6 People
Author: Sarah Ricci
- Electric Hand Mixer
- 5 oz Coconut Milk 365 Everyday Value Organic Full Fat Coconut Milk Can (refrigerated overnight)
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter creamy
- 2 Tbsp Honey + extra for drizzle on top
- 1 tsp Cinnamon ground
- 1 bag Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs
- Refrigerate the coconut milk can overnight so the cream hardens on top. When ready to make the dip, only scoop out the cold cream from the top. (Note: You can save the liquid at the bottom for smoothies, etc.)
- In a large glass bowl using an electric hand mixer, whip the coconut cream until thick and creamy, almost like the consistency of frosting. Add in the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon. Whip until well blended and smooth.
- Drizzle honey on top and serve with Lesser Evil Honey Roasted Paleo Puffs.
Is your coconut whipped cream too stiff when whipping? Add some of the reserved liquid from the can to help it blend smoother. This will help to soften the mixture and create more air.
My recommendation for Coconut Milk - 365 Everyday Value Organic Coconut Milk Full Fat.
Dip can be made in advance and stored in the fridge.
Sea Salted Pink Sweetheart Popcorn Cake
Sea Salted Pink Sweetheart Popcorn Cake By: Mikyla MeckelsonThis Sea...
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake By: Mikyla Meckelson IngredientsHomemade Keto...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats Want to know a secret?...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.