$ until free shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 10 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email email@example.com
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Homemade Keto Eggnog
- 6 large egg yolks
- ⅔ cup Monk Fruit Sweetener
- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1.5 cups almond milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 teaspoons rum extract (optional) add a little at a time until you get the flavor you like
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon for garnish
- 2 cups of LesserEvil Gingerbread Cheesecake Mini Cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Monk Fruit sweetener
- 6 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter) or butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 large eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream and additional cinnamon (optional)
First make the homemade keto eggnog by whisking together 6 egg yolks and 2/3 cup monk fruit in a small bowl until they turn a lighter yellow and are fully combined.
In a large saucepan combine 1 ½ cups heavy cream, 1 ½ cups almond milk, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon nutmeg, and ⅛ teaspoon salt to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Continue to stir often, until it begins to simmer (one or two bubbles will rise the surface and pop every few minutes).
- Remove the almond milk mixture from the heat and begin to temper your eggs by slowly drizzling hot milk into the eggs 1 tablespoon at a time. Stir continuously and slowly so the eggs don’t scramble. Repeat this until you’ve added 3-4 tablespoons.
- Now that the eggs are tempered slowly pour them into the heated milk, stirring continuously.
- Set the stovetop to medium-low and place the pot back on the heat. Stir for 8-10 minutes, or until the mixture has thickened.
- Remove the eggnog from the heat and stir in the vanilla and add the rum extract.
- Pour the eggnog into a pitcher and cover with plastic wrap or into a sealable container and store in the refrigerator until completely cooled. Approximately 1-2 hours.
- Next, preheat the oven to 325 degrees, gather the ingredients for the cheesecake, and grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- Crumble 2 cups of gingerbread cheesecake mini cookies and place them in a small bowl with 3 tablespoons of sugar and 6 tablespoons of Ghee (clarified butter) or butter. Press crumble mixture onto the bottom of the 9-inch springform pan. Place on a baking sheet and bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl beat 3 packages of cream cheese and 1 cup monk fruit sweetener until smooth. Add 2 slightly-beaten, room-temperature large eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Gradually stir in the ¾ cup homemade eggnog, 1 teaspoon rum extract, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, and a dash of nutmeg until incorporated. Pour filling over the cooled crust and sprinkle the top with cinnamon.
- Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to a larger pan.
- Transfer the pans to the oven and bake at 325° until the center is just set and top appears dull, 50-60 minutes. Remove the springform pan from the water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove from the fridge and remove from the springform pan.
- If desired, top with whipped cream, then sprinkle with cinnamon and garnish with more gingerbread cheesecake cookies!
- Slice and enjoy!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats Want to know a secret?...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.