$ until free shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 10 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email email@example.com
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
By Dana Halsey of What's She Cooking
If you grew up in the 90’s (or earlier) you remember the iconic Hoodsie Cups – they were the perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla ice cream in a single-serve cup paired with a wooden spoon that made eating them enjoyable and not too over-indulgent. This recipe is a healthier take on the summer classic with an added chocolate chip cookie crust made possible by LesserEvil Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies.
The crust layer is deliciously soft and buttery and creates an excellent base for these mini cheesecakes that are made healthier with cashew cream and coconut milk.
The perfect size for snacking, these mini cheesecakes are the ideal after-dinner treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and are a saving grace for those who can never decide between vanilla and chocolate.
1 box LesserEvil Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup pitted dates
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight, drained and rinsed)
1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
Pinch of fine sea salt
1. In a food processor, pulse together the Lesser Evil cookies, coconut oil and dates until crumbly. When you press a small amount between your fingers, it should hold together. If it does not, add a small amount more of coconut oil.
2. Evenly divide the crust mixture into the muffin tins** and press in firmly with the back of a spoon. The firmer, the better - you don't want the crust falling apart!
3. *Note: if you are using a silicone muffin mold, liners are not needed, but if you are using a traditional metal muffin tin you will need liners!
4. In a high speed blender, blend together the soaked cashews, maple syrup, coconut milk, coconut oil, lemon juice, vanilla and salt until very smooth. I recommend using a blender, as a food processor will leave the mixture a little more grainy. This may take a few minutes until it's completely smooth, so be patient!
5. Once smooth, pour HALF of the mixture evenly between the cups. Reserve the other half for the chocolate layer.
6. Put the muffin tin with the first cheesecake layer in the freezer for 30 min or until the vanilla layer is somewhat solid. You want to be sure the first layer is solid before adding the chocolate layer so they don't combine!
7. Add raw cacao powder to the remaining cashew filling and blend until fully combined.
8. Once the first layer is solid, evenly pour the chocolate layer on top of each mini cheesecake.
9. Transfer the final product into the freezer and freeze for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight. Be sure to remove them from the freezer about 5 minutes before serving to slightly soften.
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake By: Mikyla Meckelson IngredientsHomemade Keto...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats Want to know a secret?...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.