No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Content from our friend Annie at VegAnnie
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn bars are totally delicious! They're super healthy and the perfect kid-friendly snack or treat. They are vegan, gluten-free, low-fat, dairy-free and sugar-free.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are so yummy!!!
A little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and just utter perfection. The perfect, healthy dessert or kid-friendly snack!
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are...
& totally delicious.
These amazing No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are made with my new FAVE snack - LesserEvil Organic Himalayan Pink Popcorn.
It is seriously so delicious and addictive. But that's ok because it's super healthy and low-calorie!!! It's air-popped and has 60% less fat, 40% more fiber, and 29% less calories than fried popcorn.
Calories per serving: 131
Cost per serving: $0.75
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, 9x5 loaf pan
Ok, back to these SCRUMPTIOUS No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars!
Ingredients: makes 8 bars
- 1/2 cup peanut flour + 3/8 cup water
- 2 cups gluten-free quick oats
- 2.5 cups LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn (Himalayan Pink)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine peanut flour and water in small mixing bowl, and stir until peanut butter consistency is reached. Add more water if necessary.
- Combine oats, popcorn, and salt in large mixing bowl, and stir.
- Add in peanut butter mixture, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and pack down tightly.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Top with Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup, if desired.
- Cut into 8 bars, and enjoy!
Adapted from Healthy Helper Blog
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.