No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Content from our friend Annie at VegAnnie
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn bars are totally delicious! They're super healthy and the perfect kid-friendly snack or treat. They are vegan, gluten-free, low-fat, dairy-free and sugar-free.
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are so yummy!!!
A little bit sweet, a little bit salty, and just utter perfection. The perfect, healthy dessert or kid-friendly snack!
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are...
& totally delicious.
These amazing No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars are made with my new FAVE snack - LesserEvil Organic Himalayan Pink Popcorn.
It is seriously so delicious and addictive. But that's ok because it's super healthy and low-calorie!!! It's air-popped and has 60% less fat, 40% more fiber, and 29% less calories than fried popcorn.
Calories per serving: 131
Cost per serving: $0.75
Equipment you'll need: small mixing bowl, large mixing bowl, 9x5 loaf pan
Ok, back to these SCRUMPTIOUS No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars!
Ingredients: makes 8 bars
- 1/2 cup peanut flour + 3/8 cup water
- 2 cups gluten-free quick oats
- 2.5 cups LesserEvil Buddha Bowl Organic Popcorn (Himalayan Pink)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Lakanto Sugar-Free Maple Syrup (use coupon code ANNIE for 20% off!)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine peanut flour and water in small mixing bowl, and stir until peanut butter consistency is reached. Add more water if necessary.
- Combine oats, popcorn, and salt in large mixing bowl, and stir.
- Add in peanut butter mixture, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan and pack down tightly.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Top with Lakanto Sugar-Free Chocolate Syrup, if desired.
- Cut into 8 bars, and enjoy!
Adapted from Healthy Helper Blog
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.