$ until free shipping
It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 10 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email email@example.com
LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
There's nothing like a homemade crisp with fresh, seasonal ingredients. My personal favorite combo will always be peaches and blueberries. When in season, there is truly nothing more satisfying than biting into a ripe, juicy peach.
Well, maybe biting into this peach and blueberry crisp made with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle cookies as a topping. Ready in around 30 minutes, this is a dessert that’s easy to whip up and even easier to enjoy knowing that it’s made with healthy, wholesome ingredients.
- 3 large chopped, ripe peaches
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tbsp arrowroot starch
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 10 LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookies
- ½ cup pecans
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large saucepan, add all the ingredients for the filling and cook over medium heat until the mixture starts to thicken and peaches soften.
- While cooking, add the topping ingredients to a food processor and mix until crumbly. The mixture should stick together pretty well but if it seems too dry, add a bit more coconut oil.
- Spoon the filling into an 8x8 baking dish or round pie dish.
- Spread the topping ingredients evenly over the filling.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the topping looks golden brown and crispy.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or any topping of your choice.
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick!
Deviled Eggs with a Power Curl Kick! Photos & Recipe By:...
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake
Keto Eggnog Gingerbread Cheesecake By: Mikyla Meckelson IngredientsHomemade Keto...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Treats Want to know a secret?...
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs
Crispy Vegan Jalapeño Poppers w/ LesserEvil Fiery Hot Paleo Puffs...
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks
Buffalo Cauliflower Dip with LesserEvil Vegan Ranch Veggie Sticks By:...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema
Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado Crema This gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.