It’s quick and easy, and you’ll have access to lots of benefits, including:
• Discounted pricing • Access to new products • Sales support • Event support • Donation requests
If you need to purchase more than 20 cases, please login as a wholesale retailer! Direct questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
S'mores Popcorn Bars
Stay up-to-date with our latest news!
S'mores Popcorn Bars
½ cup LesserEvil Himalayan Sweetness Popcorn pieces + 2 cups additional for topping
½ cup graham cracker crumbles
½ cup coconut oil melted
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ cup dairy free yogurt
1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
1 cup dark chocolate
1 ¼ cup vegan marshmallows
¼ cup agave
¼ tsp. salt
2 tbsp. tahini
INGREDIENTS: Chocolate Drizzle
1/3 cup chocolate chips
2 tsp. coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Crush graham crackers and popcorn.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, graham crackers crumbs, popcorn pieces, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder together and stir.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted coconut oil, agave, sugar, vanilla and dairy-free yogurt.
- Add the liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until a tacky dough forms.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press the graham cracker cookie base into the bottom firmly with your hands or the back of a glass.
- Sprinkle dark chocolate chips evenly on top of the crust.
- Bake for 15 min and then remove the bars from the oven and top with a layer of vegan marshmallows.
- Return the bars to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 min until marshmallows are golden brown.
- When the bars are done baking, remove the pan from the oven and immediately press 2 cups of Himalayan Sweetness Popcorn into the hot marshmallows so they stick to the bars.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the ingredients for the chocolate drizzle, the dark chocolate and coconut oil, and heat for 35-50 seconds, stirring halfway.
- Drizzle the hot chocolate sauce over the bars and allow the bars to cool for 15 minute before slicing!