Vegan Cashew Queso
Recipe, Styling & Photos: Kayla Breeden Falconer, Kayla’s Kitch and Fix
Time: > 5 minutes
- 3/4 cup hot water or veggie broth
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 cup LesserEvil Vegan Nacho Cheese Sun Poppers
- Heat water in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust the spices as needed (more chili powder for more spice, more salt as preferred, etc.)
- Top with desired toppings such as: diced bell pepper, diced red onion, jalapeño slices, fresh cilantro, cracked black pepper and additional LesserEvil Vegan Nacho Cheese Sun Poppers.
- Enjoy right away!