Vegetarian Enchiladas with Avocado CremaThis gluten free and dairy free vegetarian enchilada packs a serious punch topped with fresh avocado crema and crushed Lesser Evil Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curls on top!
Prep Time - 30 mins
Cook Time - 25 mins
Author - Sarah Ricci
- 2 cups Sweet Potato cubed 1/2 inch
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Red Onion diced
- 1 Red Pepper diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 2 cups Spinach chopped
- 1 can Black Beans 15.5 oz
- 3 cups Enchilada Sauce (divided) gluten free
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice fresh
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 6 Tortilla Wraps medium size, gluten free
- 1 Avocado ripe
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk canned, full fat
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 cup Cilantro loose leaves in a bunch
- 1/2 cup Lesser Evil Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curls crushed
- Fresh Cilantro
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 3/4 cup of Enchilada sauce in the bottom of a rectangular baking dish (at least 8×12 inches). Set aside.
Add the cubed sweet potato into a medium pot of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 9 to 15 minutes, uncovered, until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, add the oil, onion, red pepper and garlic and sauté over medium heat for around 3 to 5 minutes until the onion softens.
Add in the spinach, and black beans to the sweet potato mixture. Cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes over medium-high heat, until the spinach is wilted.
Stir in 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce, followed by the lime juice, chili powder, cumin, and salt.
Scoop 3/4 cup of the sweet potato and black bean filling onto each tortilla. Roll up the tortilla and place it, seam side down, in the casserole dish. Repeat for the rest. If you have any leftover filling, you can spread it on top of the tortillas. Spread all of the remaining enchilada sauce on top of the tortillas until they are completely covered in sauce.
Bake the enchiladas, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes, until the enchiladas are heated through.
- While the enchiladas are baking, prepare the Avocado Crema.
- Add the avocado, coconut milk, avocado oil, lime juice, cilantro and salt to a blender. Blend until smooth.
Plate + Serve
- When enchiladas are ready to serve drizzle or dollop Avocado Crema sauce all over the enchiladas. Add crushed Lesser Evil Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curls on top. Serve extra Avocado Crema on the side with a spoon and extra curls in a dish for snacking!
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping
Peach Blueberry Crisp with LesserEvil Snickerdoodle Cookie Topping By: Dana...
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks
Beet Dip With Himalayan Pink Salt Veggie Sticks By: Dana...
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust
Layered Mini Cheesecakes with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust By Dana...
Paleo Charcuterie Board with Himalayan Pink Puffs
The Perfect Paleo Charcuterie Board with Grain Free Puffs! by Ashlee...
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip
Honey Peanut Butter Coconut Cream Dip Honey Peanut Butter Coconut...
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cups
Dark Chocolate Popcorn Cupsby Cooking with Ricci Want a sweet...
Creamy Pumpkin-Spice Dip
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos
Huevos Rancheros Egg White Curl Nachos Recipe by The Mindful...
Salty & Sweet Superfood Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
Try this simple recipe for a sweet & salty treat!
No-Bake Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
Healthy Moose Munch
This healthy Moose Munch Snack Mix is a salty and sweet treat. Dairy-free coconut caramel and a chocolate drizzle cover crunchy popcorn, almonds, and cashews.