Watermelon Ceviche Salsa Salad
Featuring: LesserEvil Spicy Salsa Power Curls
Recipe by Mikyla Meckelson
This watermelon ceviche is the perfect example on how you can make an easy, delicious and refreshing savory dish using watermelon. It is both juicy and a little spicy. This salad is perfect to make for a quick and light lunch, to serve as an appetizer or starter or as a side dish to your main course!
- 2 ½ cups watermelon diced
- 2 whole limes juiced
- 2 scallion stalks
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1 handful of cilantro chopped (plus some whole leaves for garnish)
- 2 cucumbers diced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ¼ package of clover sprouts
- 1 ½ cups sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 cup purple cabbage chopped
- ¼ cup red onions diced
- 1 cup LesserEvil Spicy Salsa Power Curls (crushed for garnish)
- 2 medium garlic cloves minced
- ½ avocado
- Place watermelon in a large bowl. Add fresh lime juice, stir well and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Combine both bowls and serve immediately.
- Garnish with avocado, cilantro leaves and crushed LesserEvil Spicy Salsa Power Curls.